BRMA - British Railway Modellers Association of Australia Forum@BRMA.groups.io
The British Railway Modellers of Australia (BRMA) is a group of about five hundred model railway enthusiasts who have an interest in modelling British railway prototypes. Many members have a layout, some are collectors whilst others just have an interest.
We have an annual convention in the spring (October) which moves to a different Australian State or Territory each year. During the rest of the year we meet informally in member's homes to view and operate members layouts and to socialise. All members receive a printed quarterly magazine called "The Clearing House" which features members layouts, publishes reviews and explores modelling techniques.
All scales, from T, N and up to Gauge Three, can be seen in BRMA. Members layouts cover all British prototypes, from Victorian and Edwardian periods through to the present day.
- 135 Members
- 395 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.